Moments of Jewish Greatness can be found all around us. On the face of a smiling parent inspiring a child. In the meditative posture of a friend in Torah study. In the lively figure of a bride and groom dancing at their wedding. Join us for an evening of celebration of those moments and the people who inspire them.
Dig into life and capture it!
We challenge you to find, photograph and share such moments to be celebrated at this year’s Annual Wine and Cheese Gala. The most meaningful photos will be selected as semi-finalists, printed and displayed at the event for everyone’s inspiration and enjoyment. Semifinalists will be chosen prior to the event.
Photography deadline – January 19th.
Photographs can be taken with cellphone cameras or digital cameras. Images should be submitted in high resolution. Winners will be chosen, at the Wine & Cheese Gala, and three prizes awarded:
Judges Choice Award
People’s Choice Award
There may be opportunities for the photography to join a traveling exhibit, as well as other exposure.
1) One submission/RSVP per person
2) Must be 21 or over to participate. Parents are welcome to submit their children’s photo as their entry.
3) Photos must be original, non-copyright material that is owned by whomever submits it.
4) Photos should be modest in content, and may not be taken on Shabbat or Yom Tov.
5) Contests are invited to be creative and broad-minded about what an image of Jewish Greatness looks like.
6) Photo submissions must have a title; this is your chance to broadcast your message of greatness!