Chanukah Puns for Everyone!
- Which hand is best to light the menorah with?
Neither, it’s best to light it with a candle.
- What’s the difference between Hanukkah and a dragon?
One lasts for eight nights, the other sometimes ate knights.
- What’s the best thing to put into the sufganiyot?
- Miriam goes to the post office to buy stamps for her holiday cards. She asks the cashier, “May I please have 50 Hanukkah stamps?” The cashier asks, “What denomination?” To which Miriam replies, “Oh vey, has it come to this? OK, give me 6 Orthodox, 12 Conservative, and 32 Reform.”
- I asked the waiter if my latkes would be long.
He said no, they’ll be round.